The Large Round Ball Head is suited for those larger muscle groups and ideal for pre-workout muscle activation, re-activation of muscle during workouts as well as the important recovery phase post workout.
Stryke Large Round Ball Head
Shipping & Returns
|Delivery to AU & NZ||1-3days|
|Delivery to the US||5-12 days|
|Delivery to EU||7-14 days|
|Delivery to Latin America||14-21 days|
|Rest of the World||4 weeks|
We’ll process all orders within 24 hours and you’ll receive a tracking number to your email or by SMS
We want you to love your Stryke Recovery Massager as much as we do. If there is any reason you are not satisfied with your Stryke Recovery product, you have 30 days to return it with a money-back guarantee.
Percussive therapy is a new and exciting way to boost performance and relieve pain:
- Returns are accepted within the first 30 days from the date of purchase. If you are within your first 30 days, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your email, a member of our team will provide you with a Return Authorization Form to complete and send back to us. The form MUST be included with your return. Please keep in mind, we do not cover the shipping cost for the returned device. We advise that you hold onto your tracking information as we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
- Once we receive the return device to our warehouse, it will take approximately 2 business day to process a refund.
- Once we issue the refund, it can take 5-7 business days for it to reflect in your original method of payment.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
About Massage Gun Heads and Attachments
Each Stryke Recovery Percussion Therapy Massage Gun comes with interchangeable massage heads. Each plug-n-go head is designed for different body parts, muscle groups, sensations, and effects. To get the best results it is important to choose the right head for each muscle area and gradually increase pressure as needed and comfortable.
Let’s look at the available options and shapes to help you work out how to best reach your recovery or pain-relief goals with your Stryke Pro: